Thursday, January 16, 2014

Update

Whoops! I really ought to have updated this blog ages ago. Apologies to anyone who might be in the slightest bit interested. Anyway, Night Publishing became Taylor Street Books (TSB) and I have been with TSB ever since. Pooh Bridge was a reasonable success but since then I've also had Obsession, In Denial and Copper's Ridge published thanks to TSB. Book No 5 - The Loser Has to Fall -  is with the editor of all editors - Sheila Belshaw - and I await her verdict with trepidation. If you have ever been to or heard of Upper Slaughter then give Copper's Ridge a go - you never know you might enjoy it! And if you do, a review would be most welcome.

2 comments:

  1. It's May 2015 now. Taylor Street Publishing ceased to trade in May 2014, I joined Thorstruck Press in July 2014 but had a disagreement about their standards of editing (they sacked me!) but they also ceased to trade in March 2015! I decided to bite the bullet and go it alone. Suffice to say, 6 of my books are now available with amazon for Kindle and in paperback. My 7th novel - The Devil's Jigsaw - will be out soon and Nos 8 and 9 are being edited. Thanks for reading this and if you do enjoy any of my books, spread the word please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Devil's Jigsaw is available from amazon as an e-book and paperback.

    ReplyDelete